The Alexander Technique can do so much for you
If you suffer from back pain, neck pain or if you think your posture can be improved, you will benefit from the Alexander Technique. As Ireland’s most experienced Alexander Technique specialist, I have worked with thousands of people all over Ireland and beyond for more than 40 years.
I have seen so many people significantly improve their quality of life by making simple and easy changes in how they move and carry themselves.
Millions of people all over the world, just like you, have used The Alexander Technique to relieve muscle tension, and improve their posture to relieve persistent pain. And you can benefit from it too.
A major clinical trial published in the British Medical Journal (2008) shows that people with chronic and recurrent back pain gain long term benefit from Alexander Technique lessons. An improvement in functioning and quality of life was also recorded.
Helping you feel much better in several different ways
- Learn mindfulness to alleviate stress and physical strain.
- Improve posture and move with ease – if your posture is not good, you are putting unnecessary pressure on your body. By simply adjusting the way you walk, right through to changing how you sit and stand, we can help you improve your posture and move more freely.
- Back pain – harmful posture and straining your body when performing everyday activities may well be the root of your back pain problems. Sitting slouched at a desk all day has a major impact on your body and using the Alexander Technique may offer you the pain relief you so badly need.
- Neck pain – if you suffer pain in your neck, you know that it can have a real impact on your daily life. Using the Alexander Technique will help you adjust your posture and ensure that you start reducing pressure on the neck muscles.
- Muscle tension – your life is busy and if you feel a little hurried in everything you do, you are not alone. The muscle pain you experience can often be caused by a hectic or tense lifestyle. And this can result in your body maintaining awkward shapes or positions.
- Vocal strain – The Alexander Technique can help you enhance your speaking or indeed singing voice. If you are a musician, you will know all about the technique and understand how it can help you.
If you suffer from any of the issues we outlined above, the Alexander Technique might be exactly what you are looking for. I have many years’ experience in helping people from all backgrounds. You are assured of a first-class service from Ireland’s most experienced Alexander Technique tutor.
"I am sure, as a matter of personal experience and observation, that it gives us all the things we have been looking for in a system of physical and mental health.... we cannot ask more of any system of physical education: nor, if we seriously desire to alter human beings in a desirable way, can we ask less." Aldous Huxley